certificate of posting

If you are posted abroad to an EU/EEA country, Switzerland, or a country with which Finland has a social security agreement, you need a certificate of posting (an A1 certificate in EU/EEA countries, the United Kingdom or Switzerland) in order to accrue pension in Finland. Apply for the certificate from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.

Back to Pension Glossary